Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yes, there was the LSAT... but there was also a beautiful weekend in Paris!

Friends and family,

I am finally done with the Law School Admissions Test!  I studied hard for about 3 months and it all culminated in me traveling to Paris for the weekend and spending almost an entire Saturday (6 hours) slaving over the exam.  BUT I think I did well!  I feel good about it.  Additionally, the weather was absolutely beautiful and I was able to relax afterwards and enjoy a lovely fall weekend in Paris with a new friend Sarah.

We mostly spent time in the humongous parks and "green" spaces in Paris.
Here are some photos of the first park.

The girl I stayed with, Sarah, was a friend of a friend.  She has an apartment right in the heart of Paris and you can see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the famous church, le Sacre Coeur, all from her apartment window!

Finally, Sarah and I went to the awesome park called Jardin de Luxembourg where the fall foliage was in full effect.  We had a picnic and then basked in the sun!




OH Yeah, and we visited the Montmartre section of the city where we could see Le Sacre Coeur up close at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home