Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I made it!

Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made it to Strasbourg, France all in one piece and with all my luggage!  I was picked up and am now being taken care of by a lady named Chantal who is one of the permanent English teachers at the school I will be at.  I miss you all already and wish you could all be here with me.  You guys can also just ignore all the other previous posts before this one.  They're all literary and scholarly since I set up this blog originally as a school site.  But everything seems very nice so far, however I haven't done much because I'm so tired.  Don't worry, I'll get a good night's rest and hit the town the rest of the week with more exciting news to report soon! 

Until then I love you all,
Leah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home