Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some pics finally!

So I'm getting all settled into my new city and apartment and I've started taking a few pictures to show everyone my new environment.

This is right in the heart of downtown Strasbourg in an open area called Place Kleber.  This is what most of the architecture looks like.  A mixture between the French and German cultures.


The downtown Strasbourg area is actually an island surrounded by water flowing around it with roads and buildings built along it like in this picture.




Here we are in lovely Shiltigheim, the community where I live just outside of the Strasbourg downtown area.


And below are pictures of my new apartment: the living room, my bedroom, my office loft, and the kitchen!



That's all for now, but I hope I helped you get a little taste of where I am for the next few months!

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM , Blogger Alice J said...

your apartment looks great, lovely pics of strasbourg!

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Leah B. said...

why thanks, im enjoying it very much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home